I love Sales


I love sales. Why lie, I am a bargain hunter. I love being able to find nice things at my favorite stores at ridiculously low prices. I am that person at sales digging through cloths unashamedly. Just my luck, I found a sale at H&M yesterday. I had no intention of shopping but I could not resist a sale. After my scavenger hunt through the sale section, I bought a necklace, earrings, nail polish and a skirt all at the bargain price of 52Dhs. Winning! 



If you are in Dubai, make sure to head over to H&M in Mall of the Emirates and check out the sale. I couldn't resist wearing my new finds today. I paired my new necklace with a simple jeans and t-shirt ensemble. I wasn't really in the mood for dressing up, so jeans and a tee are always the way to go. In order to keep it from looking too casual I paired it with heels and nice accessories. I couldn't resist the new nail polish either and I put it on first thing this morning. 

Outfit Details
Top: Zara (Sale), 30Dhs
Jeans: H&M (sale), 50Dhs
Shoes: Zara, 190Dhs
Watch: Aldo Accesories, 100Dhs
Belt: Massimo Dutti (sale), 70Dhs
Necklace: H&M (sale), 20Dhs
Bag: Asos, Birthday Gift 











Outfit Details
Top: Zara (Sale), 30Dhs
Jeans: H&M (sale), 50Dhs
Shoes: Zara, 190Dhs
Watch: Aldo Accesories, 100Dhs
Belt: Massimo Dutti (sale), 70Dhs
Necklace: H&M (sale), 20Dhs
Bag: Asos, Birthday Gift 
Total: 460 Dhs




6 comments:

  1. I love a sale also I very seldom pay full price for anything its all.will eventually go on sale. Cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! Why pay full price when you can get it cheaper!

      Delete
  2. Exactly my point too, I have always been a sales lover, lol :) You got pretty nice stuffs. Loving the Zara shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sales are the way forward! Thank you! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I definitely love sales too, you look so pretty! I love your outfit and hair :)

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter

Facebook