Jada's Health Cover



I came across the recent cover issue of Health Magazine. Jada Pinkett Smith is rocking the cover and looking fly as always, but what caught my attention, was her top, cause I realized, I have something very similar! Im clearly not as petite and the style of our tops are different, but they’re quite alike. Same, same but different as they say. 
I wore this look to my 21st birthday. I’d worn it slightly different and didn’t tuck in the top, but if you got a slightly bigger upper body like me, then don’t do it. I learnt that the hard way. It hangs funny and just makes you look bigger than you really are. My moto.. accentuate the waste where you can. 
On a side note.. its refreshing to know that carbs aren’t illegal. Check out Jada in this issue admitting that she eats carbs.. phew. Who says being slim means no carbs?! Off to enjoy my guilty free carbs… hope your coming week is equally as great as mine is starting to look.. Pass on the pasta and the bread (happy face)!
Outfit Details:  
Top: H&M, 150Dhs
Skirt: H&M, 60Dhs
Shoes: Aldo, 250Dhs
Watch: Aldo Accesories, 100Dhs
Rings: Forever 21, 20Dhs
Earrings: Topshop, 40Dhs
Total: 620





Outfit Details:  
Top: H&M, 150Dhs
Skirt: H&M, 60Dhs
Shoes: Aldo, 250Dhs
Watch: Aldo Accesories, 100Dhs
Rings: Forever 21, 20Dhs
Earrings: Topshop, 40Dhs
Total: 620




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter

Facebook