Reminiscing on University


I have to admit, the wound is still fresh. Seeing people heading back to University and starting the new year, its hitting me that I am going no where but my living room. Graduate life is starting to sink in. I am slowly starting to understand why people say their University years were the best years of their life. You meet amazing people, make life long friends and grow in ways that you never expect. Gosh I miss it. 

One thing though that I will say I am tired of hearing now that I have graduated goes along of the lines of, "your generation gets it so easy, in my generation we hard to work really hard." I appreciate your advice and perspective but yes our generation is different, we do things differently and thats ok. It does not necessarily mean we don't try or work, we just have more opportunities afforded to us. Rant over.

Moving on to the fashion side of things. This outfit is great and easy for summers on campus. This backpack was my baby through out University. I really wanted a backpack but I wanted a cute one. I was done with my old Jansport bag that I had carried throughout high school. It was time for a change. I bought this bag online from a random chinese store. What I can say I learnt form that experience... is check your measurements. I was unpleasantly surprised to find the bag was much smaller than I had anticipated, so my books couldn't fit. It defeated the purpose but oh well I still loved it and carried it whenever I could.

Outfit Details:  
Top: H&M (Sale), 20Dhs
Jeans: H&M (sale), 30Dhs
Shoes: Zara (Sale), 130 Dhs
Watch: Aldo Accesories, 100Dhs
Earrings: Kenyatta Market, 10 Dhs
Bag: Online Store, 140 Dhs
Total: 530 Dhs










Outfit Details:  
Top: H&M (Sale), 20Dhs
Jeans: H&M (sale), 30Dhs
Shoes: Zara (Sale), 130 Dhs
Watch: Aldo Accesories, 100Dhs
Earrings: Kenyatta Market, 10 Dhs
Bag: Online Store, 140 Dhs
Total: 530 Dhs





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter

Facebook