Lets Get Dressy



There's nothing as annoying as buying the perfect outfit for someones birthday party and then wondering when you will ever wear it again, thats the story of my wardrobe life. I


got this top from H&M for my friends birthday a few years back and it has been sitting in

my cupboard accumulating dust. As for the shorts I got them along with a few other pieces from a vintage store which had a special offer of £5 for a kilo of clothing. I've paired the outfit with a 'Mac Red' lipstick to complement the red shorts hence making this outfit perfect for a night out. 


Outfit Details:  
Blouse: H&M, 120Dhs
Shorts: Thrift Store, 10Dhs
Shoes: Zara, 190Dhs
Handbag: Birthday Gift 
Total: 330 Dhs

Follow my blog with Bloglovin





Outfit Details:  
Blouse: H&M, 120Dhs
Shorts: Thrift Store, 10Dhs
Shoes: Zara, 190Dhs
Handbag: Birthday Gift 
Total: 330 Dhs

Follow me on: Google +1 | Instagram | Facebook Twitter Bloglovin 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter

Facebook