Growing up and Salsa


Im learning that no matter how old I am or mature I think I am, I am still a child at heart. I still feel the need to hide my phone from my parents whenever a guy calls, as if its some kind of crime. I still give a cheeky grin whenever I say, "ill be paying by card". I still giggle at childish and stupid things. I still feel like i'm rebel when I go to bar and don't get asked for ID. To top it off I have my friends reminding me, "you do know you're 21, thats expected or normal". Its the little things I guess. Hmphh im not ready for this big bad world. 

Anywho... skirt, top, shoes, gotta love them. This skirt, I love, I bought it for my friends wedding, but on this recent occasion I'd worn it for a night out salsa dancing with my girlfriends. I love the way it flows and moves as you dance. I sure felt like a salsa dancer on the dance floor! I paired it with a crop top just cause the elastic band on the skirt makes it hard to pair with tops and i've found the best way around it, is with crop tops. Plus, considering I wont/cant wear crop tops with a low waist, the high waisted element of the skirt is perfect. 

P.S. check my post 'A Sneaker Kind of Moment' on how to casually wear the crop top :) 

Outfit Details
Top: Vero Moda (Sale), 20Dhs
Skirt: Zara, 180Dhs
Shoes: Zara (Sale), 150Dhs
Watch: Aldo Accesories, 100Dhs
Rings & Necklace: Forever 21, 60Dhs











Outfit Details
Top: Vero Moda (Sale), 20Dhs
Skirt: Zara, 180Dhs
Shoes: Zara (Sale), 150Dhs
Watch: Aldo Accesories, 100Dhs
Rings & Necklace: Forever 21, 60Dhs
Total: 510Dhs




5 comments:

  1. Loving your blog - especially because you start with something personal - its gives a sneak preview into the person blogging. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its okay to be silly im a big goof ball myself i love the skirt

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter

Facebook