A Sneaker Kind of Moment


As much as I love my heels, I also like comfort, especially when I need to head out to run errands. Since that was my mission for the day, sneakers were my shoes of choice, I mean what's more comfortable than sneakers? Plus.. you don't feel as bad when you stand near nasty puddle water like I did in the picture lol. These sneakers are my new babies and I love the fact that I can not only wear them to workout, but I can also pair them with a cute outfit and go about my day. 

Tip for sneaker shopping: buy nice ones that you like enough to wear with non-workout clothing. I personally like color, gives your outfits a lil pop.

Now aside from my pink babies, the outfit is a crop top paired over a dress. I loved the dress, but I don't like the way it looks on me up top, so what better way to cover it than with a crop top. If your like me and you aren't about the belly showing crop top life, then wearing it over a dress is a great alternative use. 

Outfit Details:  
Top: Vero Moda (sale), 20Dhs
Dress: Abercombie & Fitch (sale), 60Dhs
Shoes: Adidas, 300Dhs
Watch: Aldo Accesories, 100Dhs
Shades: New Look. 25Dhs
Total: 620








Outfit Details:  
Top: Vero Moda (sale), 20Dhs
Dress: Abercombie & Fitch (sale), 60Dhs
Shoes: Adidas, 300Dhs
Watch: Aldo Accesories, 100Dhs
Shades: New Look. 25Dhs
Total: 620


Follow me on: Google +1 | Instagram | Facebook Twitter Bloglovin 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter

Facebook