Rest and Relaxation (Kings Gym and Spa)

No one ever tells you how hard being your own boss and starting a business is. Maybe they do, but never the full extent of it. We too often glamorize the flexible work hours, being your own boss, making tons of money and doing what you want to do, but often fail to consider the amount of work that goes into it. When you start up a business, you are the accountant, the CEO, the administrator, the marketer, the sales,  you are literally everything and everyone. I've learnt to design websites, use Corel Draw, do accounts, and I have even learnt tech jargon to communicate with hosting sites when my website and emails went to down. 

It becomes overwhelming and tedious, especially when you are like me, navigating in unfamiliar waters and learning as I go along. I recently went to the doctors and I was told I had 'sleep debt', I didn't even know that was a thing. See, what happens when you start doing business, is that it consumes your life, every waking moment, every thought, every conversation, its like your boyfriend. I wish at times there was an off button. Its an intentional and conscious effort to put work aside and just stop. 

As you can gather, I was in clear need of a little Rest and Relaxation. Doing a shameless plug in of my business, I used vouchers from DisCoucher to Kings Gym and Spa, which gave me a free Swedish Massage when I bought an Aromatherapy facial.  The Aromatherapy facial cost KSH 3,000/- and the massage KSH 3,200/-. I mean common, it doesn't get better than that. An amazing 3 hour relaxation session and saving money in the process. The ambiance of Kings Gym Spa, the massage and facial was utterly relaxing. If you go, ask for Irene, such a friendly lady and very good at what she does. Now here a pics for proof AND make sure to check out my business, www. discoucher.com

Follow DisCoucher on: DisCoucher Google +1 | Instagram | Facebook Twitter 


Outside view of the Kings Gym and Spa, which is located at The Kings Post on Rhapta Road, Westlands. The weather was horrible that day, which made being indoors and pampered so much better. 


Gearing up for some good rest and pampering, I couldn't wait, it was so needed! 


Where it all goes down.. 





The Steam Room                          

Lockers to Keep your things. 

All Done! Feeling fresh and relaxed!


Follow DisCoucher on: DisCoucher Google +1 | Instagram | Facebook Twitter 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter

Facebook